Our current project is two-fold, consisting of short-term initiatives and a long-term agenda. Click on the sub-pages for more information.
- Fundraiser for local domestic violence shelter (InterAct)
- Work with Poor People's Campaign
- We are continuing our annual voter registration drive by registering voters in schools and other local areas. We'll hand out resources concerning voting tips, gerrymandering, and voter suppression.
- Preserving our future through systemic change at the state level
- lobbying our representatives and keeping pressure/accountability on elected officials
- multi-issue advocacy to ensure equity for all
- change is incremental; our actions are aimed at a variety of awareness/educational/policy initiatives